Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A change in blogging style

So this blog started out as a school project my junior year and continued into my senior year. When I first started it I didn't really like the idea of having a blog, but I sort of came around to it. While in school it had to be used obviously for class projects and also for my own interest in my free time as long as it was school appropriate. However, now I've decided that I will continue on with the blog and make it a sort of music review blog. I had done this some when I was in school but I've decided that I kind of want to continue on doing it now. So basically once a week I will write a review over at least one new album I have gotten. This week I have 3 albums that I will write reviews over. My musical taste is very scattered about I guess you could say and I think my music reviews will reflect that. So in my next post I will be writing reviews over The Guitar Song, Hemingway's Whiskey, and There Is A Hell Believe Me I"ve Seen It, and There Is A Heaven Let's Keep It A Secret.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simsbumponablog said...

You would not believe how happy it makes me that you are continuing to blog! What have you been up to lately, besides almost touching the ceiling with your head?

October 6, 2010 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger tyler said...

Well not just a whole lot really. I ended up not going to IU and am probably going to take a year off and start at USI next fall. That's the plan for now anyways and I want to do something with music. So how are you? I hope school is going very well for you.

October 6, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home