Friday, April 30, 2010

My Favorite Character



concordplayers.org

This is a picture of my favorite character out of all the plays that we've read. His name is Algernon Moncrieff from the play "The Importance of Being Earnest". This was also my favorite play. Algernon, or Algy as he's often called, was by far my favorite character. He was a very witty character who always seemed to have a funny opinion about things. I loved his lines in the play because he was the one who would get to say the puns or just plain nonsense at times. I also liked him because he was so concerned with food, that it was practically all he would ever talk about. I also liked him the most because I read his part in the play.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsbumponablog said...

And you did a great job of playing Algy! I'm glad you enjoyed the role.

May 1, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home