Friday, April 30, 2010

My Favorite Play



blogspot.com

This is a picture from the play "The Importance of Being Earnest". I thought this was by far the best play that we have read all year for a few different reasons. Obviously because it was a comedy, a British comedy at that, which I really liked. I also just liked the storyline that the play followed. I thought that the character Algernon was absolutely great too. He was a kind of sarcastic character who just said what was on his mind and I like that. I also just liked that we acted this one out and I was involved in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simsbumponablog said...

It's always been one of my favorites, too. I almost didn't use it, but I'm very glad I did.

Good choice of pix, citations and comments.

May 1, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Simsbumponablog said...

I forgot to leave you your grade!

A

May 1, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home