Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Alan Jackson, Josh Turner, and Chris Young



Froggyradio.com

So this is basically going to be my Friday night. I'm extremely excited to see these three guys. Alan Jackson is one of my top 5 favorite country artist of all time. (Brad Paisley is #1) They are going to be at Roberts Stadium Friday night in Evansville at 8:00. I was originally going to see them with one of the guys that I work with, but his mom is coming in from St. Louis because he graduates from college Saturday. Then I was going to go with a friend of mine from school, but her parents don't know me and don't like the idea of their daughter being out late in Evansville with some guy they don't know. Which is very understandable, I would have been more surprised had they let her go. However, now the guy's mom isn't going to come in till early Saturday so he can go with me. I was actually rather worried I would be going by myself. I was still going to go since it cost $70 per ticket and I didn't want to waste the money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsbumponablog said...

Wow! I hope you have a good time. Those are expensive tickets!

April 29, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home