Thursday, April 8, 2010

All Time Low



tinypic.com

All Time Low = a great band, end of story. They are a very young band from Baltimore who haven't quite reached their full potential yet. They are pretty much a high school band that you would hear at a party. They make a kind of pop music with kind of punk influences. Had they come out just about 6 months earlier with their first cd it would be them instead of Boys Like Girls getting the attention from MTV. They however have finally started to become a well known band, even getting an episode of MTV Unplugged picture above. Its definitely my favorite episode of Unplugged that I've seen, other than maybe Clapton's episode. They are one of the bands that I would love to see live because I feel like they would be even better live. I would have loved to have gone to this though, because it seems like a very intimate setting and it was all acoustic and I feel that all their songs would translate very well to an acoustic version.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simsbumponablog said...

They sound great!

April 10, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home